* Bollywood movie which has been banned recently in Pakistan by government over fears of a terrorist attack and for references Osama Bin Laden?
“Tere Bin Laden”.
* The inventor of the black box flight data recorder who died at the age of 85 at a nursing home in Melbourne?
* President of an African country has banned the country’s football team from international competition for two years following their poor showing at the World Cup-2010. Which is that country?
* Nepal’s prime minister resigned recently, bowing to pressure from opposition Maoists who demanded his ouster in parliament and in street protests?
Madhav Kumar Nepal.
* Who has been sworn in as the 15th president of Philippines?
Benigno Aquino III
* Who was named as the new Coach and manager of the English Premier League club ‘Liverpool’?
* American talk show hosted by Larry King on CNN holds the Guinness World Record for the longest-running show with the same host in the same time slot which will end its run in the fall of 2010?
Larry King Live.
* Who was sworn in as Germany’s 10th President on July 1, 2010?
* US President Barack Obama has recently declared a state of emergency in Texas. What is the reason?
A federal emergency declared in Texas as Tropical Storm Alex builds to hurricane strength and approaches south Texas and northern Mexico
* Who won the Man of the Match award in the fifth ODI Cricket played between Australia and England at London on July 03, 2010?
Man of the match: Shaun Tait (Australia)
* Who won the Man of the Series award in the ODI Cricket Series played between Australia and England at England?
* Indian batsman who scored his fifth double century in the Test match against Sri Lanka?
* A top leader of Mexico’s Sinaloa drug gang who has been killed while resisting arrest in a military raid?
Ignacio “Nacho” Coronel.
* The Uruguay striker who won the golden ball in the 2010 World Cup, visited Kolkata recently?
* The Bangladeshi government has recently ordered mosques and libraries across the country to remove all books written by a controversial Islamic scholar. Name of that Islamic author?
Syed Abul Ala Maududi.
* Who is selected for the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award (2010), the country’s highest sporting honour?
* In a historic vote on 28th July 2010, the United Nations General Assembly has approved a resolution regarding water. What is that?
“Clean water and sanitation are fundamental human rights”
* Who became the ninth Indian cricketer to score a century in his first Test innings (on debut) in the second Test match between India and Sri Lanka at the SSC in Colombo?
* Name of the website which released over 75,000 secret US military reports covering the war in Afghanistan?
* Name of the passenger jet which has crashed on July 28, 2010 in a heavily wooded area outside Islamabad in Pakistan killing all 152 people on board?