PSC Questions on 17-11-11
Ans: Sam Pitroda (He is also widely considered to have been responsible for India’s communications revolution)
2) The first woman of the world to climb Mt. Everest four times?
Ans: Lakpa Sherpa (Nepali)
3) Which is called the Mother of Parliaments ?
Ans: The British Parliament
4) World Computer Literacy Day is celebrated on —-?
Ans: 2nd December
5) Nickname of New York City?
Ans: Big Apple
6) What is the common name for ascorbic acid?
Ans: Vitamin C
7) Who was the first Indian to join the Indian Civil Services
Ans: Satyendranath Tagore
8) Who is the CEO of Yahoo?
Ans: Timothy R. Morse (Carol Bartz lost her position as CEO on Sept 6, 2011)
9) Speed of computer mouse is measured in which unit?
10) A person who speaks several languages is?